Rehabilitation by a Physiotherapists can help you if you have been affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
We maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
- Development and facilitate recovery
- Enable people to stay in work
- Help people remain independent for as long as possible
Physiotherapy is a science-based profession and takes a ‘whole person’ approach to health and wellbeing, which includes the patient’s general lifestyle.
The General Physiotherapy Interventions that I can provide include:
- Ongoing rehabilitation following a stay in hospital
- A review if there has been a decline in function
- General exercise and activity advice and a management plan
- Review of mobility and functional activities
- Joint and muscle pain
Contact us today!