Preformed Silicone Sheet Following Caesarean Section Surgery
Scarban C-section has been specially developed for the aftercare of the scar after a caesarean section. The silicone sheet covers the vulnerable scar skin, which ensures that moisture loss is reduced. The scar comes to rest sooner and therefore recovers faster.
It is known that 50% of all scars after surgery become hypertrophied. It is therefore important to start treatment as soon as possible after complete wound closure. In addition, the bandage is used preventively in patients who have one or more risk factors for the development of abnormal scars.
- Start immediately after wound closure with Scarban
- Clean and dry the skin well before applying the silicone sheet around the scar.
- Make sure that 2 cm around the scar is covered with the silicone sheet. Cut to size if necessary
- For an optimal result, it is preferable to wear the silicone sheet for a minimum of 12 to a maximum of 20 hours per day.
- Clean the silicone sheet daily with the supplied soap. This way the silicone sheet remains in good condition and you maintain the adhesive strength.
Duration of use
When used according to the instructions for use, one pack of Scarban C-Section is sufficient for 6 to 8 weeks of therapy.
The treatment of a scar takes about 3 to 6 months, or longer if necessary.
Scar treatment after C-Section
Scarban® C-section is silicone scar therapy specially developed for C-Section aftercare.
- Elastic and self-adhesive
- 100% medical grade silicone
- UV protection (UPF 50)
- For all skin types
- Durable in use
- Safe and easy to use
There are no reviews yet.